SERVPRO Water Mitigation Process
SERVPRO of Mobile County can provide a solution to your property's (regardless of whether it's your home or business) water damage needs.
- Uniformed employees will arrive on-site usually within four hours of notification to begin providing a resolution to the water damage situation
- Technicians communicate their assessment with the property manager or owner in detail before beginning the cleanup and restoration process
- Professionals utilize industry guidelines, knowledge, training and industrial equipment to examine the extent of the damage
- Restoration services include moisture detection, water extraction, dehumidification and contents inventory
- Closing the event work order in a timely manner through electronic claims reporting, consistent communication and professional restoration techniques
- SERVPRO of Mobile County is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Contact us at 251-343-0534.