Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters don’t keep standard business hours and that’s why we don’t either! At SERVPRO of Mobile County we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency situations. We have dedicated ourselves to develop policies and procedures that ensure the fastest response times around. When disaster strikes, time is of the essence. Fast response minimizes damage, reduces costs and limits interruption to daily routines. That is why we provide all of our customers with the following time guarantee:
- Your initial call will be returned within 15 minutes.
- A first responder will be on-site within 1 hour to assess the situation.
- Within 3 hours of the initial call, crews will be on-site to perform mitigation.
Our office is strategically located off Halls Mill Rd. near the junction of all major interstates in the area. This allows us to reach all points of Mobile County and ensure we can ALWAYS meet our 15/1/3 guarantee!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (251) 633-7500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Mobile County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.