Advanced Technology and Techniques
Throughout the years there have been great advancements in the technology and techniques in the mitigation industry. At SERVPRO of Mobile County, we are committed to continually improving and expanding our service lines by utilizing cutting edge equipment and techniques. Utilizing the latest technologies means our teams have all the resources they need to get your home or business back to preloss condition and make it TRULY “Like it never even happened.”
We follow all standards and guidelines as set by the IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide. In addition to those standards set for the industry, we set our own guidelines to further enhance the results we provide to our customers. We don’t just focus on water and fire. We strive to utilize the latest equipment in every step of the restoration process to ensure we are a “one-stop” shop for our clients.
Whether its fire, mold, biohazard, mold or general cleaning, we have the resources to handle it all. As one of the only restoration companies along the Gulf Coast to offer the Esporta Washing System, we can handle all manner of textile and soft contents cleaning in-house. The Esporta system allows us to clean soft contents damaged by fire, smoke, soot, mold and even sewage without outsourcing. This is just one more example of how our commitment to having the latest technologies at our fingertips streamlines the process for our customers!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.