What to Do After A Storm?
At SERVPRO of Mobile County, we talk a lot about storm preparedness and what you can do to protect yourself and your property.
What to do after the storm passes?
What happens after the storm though, if your home or business does suffer damage?
- First, we want you to know that our teams are ready to roll out as soon as it is safe to help those affected.
- Our crews move in to the hardest hit areas and begin a triage process to assess damage, so that we can begin the cleanup process.
- Our project managers evaluate the impact and create a custom job plan based on each individual situation.
- We pride ourselves on fast response in order to mitigate the damage. Each scenario is different and we know that one plan of action does not suit all. Depending on a number of factors, the first steps may include
- tarping structures (if necessary)
- ripping out affected materials
- setting up fans
- setting up dehumidifiers to begin the drying process.
By starting the mitigation quickly, we are able to help our clients reduce costs and prevent further damage. No matter what happens, know that SERVPRO of Mobile County is always here to help our customers after the storm clouds have cleared!