Why SERVPRO is a Top Choice for Post-Disaster Cleanup and Restoration
If there’s any doubt about why SERVPRO is the first choice across the nation as the leading restoration company in the industry, one only needs to look at the costs and efforts it takes after massive destructive events such as storms, fires, or floods that have torn through communities. According to the Perryman Group, local residents and business owners expected to loose over $14 billion in gross costs after Hurricane Laura.
Mitigation and Reconstruction has many challenges to be expected, but why play the guessing game when you can hire a specialist that has over fifty years of experience and over 1,900 franchises to stand behind their name.
Four Reasons Why SERVPRO of Mobile County is the top Restoration Services in Alabama
- Exceptional Resources to Handle Disasters
- SERVPRO has a network of over 1,900 franchises across the United States, offering an enormous amount of resources within a moments notice, no matter the size of the disaster or need.
- Consistency of equipment, employee training, product quality and accepted and approved by all insurance companies.
- Our Teams are Highly Trained
- All of the SERVPRO teams and SERVPRO of Mobile County have specialists that have extensive experience in the disaster and recovery field. Each team is highly trained to handle each event.
- We handle daily situations that have granted us the opportunity over the past fifty years to perfect and continue to improve our techniques and approach.
- We handle all aspects of disaster clean up and the following
- Air duct cleaning service
- Mold removal
- Fire damage restoration service
- Flood cleanup and water removal
- Residential and commercial cleaning service, including water cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Clean
- Commercial Reconstruction
- Commercial Mitigation
- and many others
- Quick Response Time means Reduced Costs
Storms can cause massive damages to a building and homes, allowing plenty of water into areas that should be dry. The water needs to be removed quickly and a removal and drying systems put in place to save the structural integrity of the building. Standing water can also lead to more expensive and inconvenient problems, like mold growth and corrosion.
SERVPRO of Mobile County has the latest techniques and equipment to remediate the situation, saving the client lost time and money.
Our teams are trained and knows which surfaces to save and which could be replaced cost-effectively. The end result, is a shorter restoration period and more reliable results.
- We have the acceptance and Experience with All Insurance Companies
- Having to handle and understand where to begin after a home or business loss is confusing in itself. From what to expect, how to handle each step and how to communicate with insurance companies, SERVPRO of Mobile County can lead you through each step. We even have a personal Concierge Staff that is assigned to each client to answer each of their questions for fluid communication.
- We are proud of our solid reputation not only with our clients, but with national and local insurance companies.
SERVPRO of Mobile County is proud to be the restoration leader for residential and commercial companies here in Mobile County from Dauphin Island to Axis, AL. We are proud to live and serve our community when they need it the most. We are available 24/7.