Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
If you have ever experienced a water damage, you understand the stress and worry that comes along with it. It can be overwhelming and it hard to know where to begin. That is why priority response is so important. At SERVPRO of Mobile County, we understand that you just want someone to help and you want them there as soon as possible. We are available 24/7 to answer your call and respond when you need us most. We have developed streamlined processes to ensure your call will be returned within 15 minutes and within 1 hour a Priority Responders will be on-site assessing the damage. This initial evaluation is important to determine the most efficient mitigation/restoration plan.
Categories of Water
We look at a variety of factors including the space affected, types of materials affected and most importantly, the category of the water loss. There are 3 IICRC Categories of Water Loss as established by the s500.
- Category 1 - Originates from a clean source and poses not potential health risk.
- Category 2 - Contains significant contamination possibly including bloodborne pathogens and other toxins.
- Category 3 - Grossly contaminated with pathogenic or toxigenic agents.
Based on the plan developed by the First Responder, our IICRC Water Restoration Technicians will be on-site fully prepared to begin the mitigation. When you are standing in what feels like a disaster, SERVPRO of Mobile County has you covered!
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (251) 343-0534
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Mobile County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?